CB PBB

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Seems inexpensive. Hope it’s not a cb lap.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
That is exactly what I'm afraid of. Buying a cb lap for 110$. But he also has cb "koliba" laps for sale. I kinda want to try it anyways
??

Fishnkdub

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 3, 2019
Québec City, Canada
I’d rather get a wild caught Lapradei. It’ll be bigger and around the same cost. If it’s an online Canadian vendor. There should be other choices. ;-)
You're right I already have two guinean lapradeis around 12" that I paid 140. But this one picked my curiosity. It's not nearly as expensive as a chad PBB and I could have one before they are mass bred and they start looking like the cb endlis and sens. I just don't know if they are really worth the price or if I am going to end up with a messed up looking cb lap down the road

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
You're right I already have two guinean lapradeis around 12" that I paid 140. But this one picked my curiosity. It's not nearly as expensive as a chad PBB and I could have one before they are mass bred and they start looking like the cb endlis and sens. I just don't know if they are really worth the price or if I am going to end up with a messed up looking cb lap down the road
I’d suggest looking up keywords ‘cb pbb’ , ‘captive bred pbb’ , ‘indo pbb’ on mfk in this polypterus subforum. It’ll give u an idea of what most will look like as the get around the 10-12” mark.

In terms of captive bred type laps. Cb pbb are the least attractive in my opinion. :)

Reactions: Fishnkdub
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store