CHANNA MARULIOIDES & CHANNA MARULIUS

ernest

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
tropical island in asia
Hi can any members post their pic of their best collection of their channa marulioides & channa marulius .I love this species my pic in my gallery pls view tks!:)ANY members in SINGAPORE, THAILAND BANGKOK ,MALAYSIA JB, KL, INDONESIA JAKARTA selling i m keen pls pm me or msg me . tks +65 82783826 :)

tropheus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
ernest there are quite a few guys in here from your part of the world , and most of them are into the same two fish you are , iam sure they will be more poeple along to point you in the right direction

as many of you know the two species are very dificult to tell apart when in juvie colouration if location of oragin is unknown , so when one of my marulioides died last week i took the time to tank this photo to show the real realiable whay to tell the diferance, you will see in the picture ,in the circle the teeth of marulioides notice they are very small and numerous like a pad of sandpaper, in marulius they are like bigger versions of the ones you see at the side ot the marulioides mouth and continue around the full lenght of the jaw ,

others pics or of some others i have or have had

cheers col

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

P6120088.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com