Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Chef Alex is teaching once again tonight!! An all NEW episode of Cooking School with Chef Alex airs LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Chef Alex is going to be talking about Beef. Everyone loves to eat a good steak right? How about a good hamburger? Find out all about beef tonight! Find out all the different cuts of beef, the different cooking methods and temperatures for steaks, and everything you need to know about beef. Plus get some delicious recipes!
Chef Alex will give out the following recipes tonight:
- American Meatloaf
- Ribeye Marsala
- Swedish Meatballs
- Perfect Prime Rib
So come learn how to make a proper steak and learn all about beef!
LIVE at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook and YouTube! (Links in event below:)

Beef-loin.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a blast educating everyone on Beef on this month's edition of Cooking School With Chef Alex! If you missed the live stream, no worries you can watch the replay anytime by clicking the link below! I discussed everything you should know about beef, I discussed the different cuts and types of beef and which ones I recommend, the proper internal cooking temperatures for steak (very rare, rare, medium rare, medium, medium well, and well done) and I gave out some delicious recipes! Get my delicious American Meatloaf recipe, Swedish meatball recipe, perfect Prime Rib recipe, and American goulash recipe!
Click the link to watch anytime below:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Check out this week's On The Case With Alex Cardinale! I discussed the murder of Russian Mail Order Bride Anastasia Soloviva King! Indle King murdered Anastasia after finding Anastasia was planning to divorce him and have a life in the United States! Find out all the details about Anastasia's murder and what led to it. Also find out the details of Indle King and Anastasia's marriage and what was the final straw. I also discussed the dangers that mail order brides face and how to fight off being strangled!
Watch the video anytime at the link below:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
WrestleMania 38 is just 5 days away! Can you believe WrestleMania in Dallas is This Saturday? Join WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale for the FINAL WrestleMania Top 10 of 2022! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, join me as I count down the 10 BEST WrestleMania superstar entrances of all time! One of the BEST things about WrestleMania is the superstar entrances! There have been awesome entrances in year's past! Memorable entrances of years past include Shawn Michaels at multiple WrestleManias, Triple H at multiple WrestleManias, UnderTaker, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan and some other legends.
What 10 WrestleMania Superstar Entrances do I think are the best on this episode?? Tune in LIVE to find out!
LIVE at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook ! (Links in event below:)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
WWE fans are you ready for WrestleMania 38 in just 4 days? I know I am! :)
I had fun hosting the FINAL WrestleMania Top 10 Countdown of 2022 before WrestleMania 38! One of the best things I love about WrestleMania is the extravagant entrances the superstars have! Each year the WWE Superstars come out on the grandest stage of them all in legendary style!
Join me WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale as I count down the 10 GREATEST WrestleMania entrances of all time! WrestleMania entrances that were discussed include Kane's WrestleMania 21 entrance, Shawn Michaels and Triple H WrestleMania entrances, and more!!!
Watch the video in full to find out my 10 GREATEST WrestleMania entrances of all time! Post your favorite WrestleMania entrances in the comments!
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store