Check This Out Companies that don't want to sell to you

Supergeorge123

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2018
This is just about the costs of selling in bulk vs selling individually. Supplies are cheaper when bought in bulk and selling in bulk is cheaper per unit as a result. If sold individually it would be the same price as glass cages or other websites.

The easiest way to get a cheap aquarium is to buy one similar to what you are looking for on craigslist. Their resale values are terrible which is great for buyers.

Tropical Joe

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
Queens NY
Yes you are 100 % right. Their resale value is terrible. Thats why I am trying to be careful. Most of the people I know buy used tanks.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
If a company is paying to be at a trade show and you’re not placing a bulk order or signing a contract then your one off purchase means nothing. Some booths will sell their floor displays at the end of the show though. Simply ask

Reactions: Zanzag

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I agree with the idea of a coupon code. Simple way to show appreciation for those that attend.

Reactions: Zanzag

Zanzag

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2019
Central PA
Exactly what is one aquarium sold value wise to a company vs a contract for X aquariums everyX amount of time?

Zanzag

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2019
Central PA
A side note "THE AMERICAN WAY" would be to support your LFS promoting commerce within the community.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store