Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Reactions: kno4te and tlindsey

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Thats good enough to get someone started with it's training.
Definitely. Though feeding live isn't bad, if everything is fed properly and treated for parasites prior, you really shouldn't have any issues. Making sure the fish you feed are disease free and feed all the essential nutrients you would want your fish to have is the main goal. Your foods food is the most important thing.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Definitely. Though feeding live isn't bad, if everything is fed properly and treated for parasites prior, you really shouldn't have any issues. Making sure the fish you feed are disease free and feed all the essential nutrients you would want your fish to have is the main goal. Your foods food is the most important thing.
Oh yeah I know...been there done that and already wore out the tee shirt as far as dealing with live feeders.
I was merely stating that this cichla shouldn't be too hard for a buyer to train it.Hope it goes to a good home.

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oh yeah I know...been there done that and already wore out the tee shirt as far as dealing with live feeders.
I was merely stating that this cichla shouldn't be too hard for a buyer to train it.Hope it goes to a good home.
I figured haha just figured id state it for anyone else who may see it. I know a lot of people tend to be anti live food lol, to each their own. I just tend to like to feed as close to a natural diet as possible personally.. I kinda tend to go all out with the personal collection. the feeder roaches would be fresh left over fruits and veggies every other day and a home made protein powder id make throughout the week.. but I may be a tad ocd as well haha but thanks, I hope it does as well! should be getting Azul's and kelberi in 2-3 weeks as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store