Cichlids for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

polomax24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2005
Los Angeles
The one I have is female. IMO, the female zonatus is nicer than male. I will post some picture later if I have a chance.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
shweet!! Female is perfect!! A little worried about gettin her though....she would go in with my Black Belt, RD and Jag..lol...and they are all males.......potential breeding there..... :y220d:

polomax24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2005
Los Angeles
I am getting rid off her because she breeds too often. She messes up my "peaceful" aggressive cichlids community once she breeds. Actually, her big boy messes up my other fish.
Same thing goes with my female Hartwegi.

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
LOL!!!!! But why don't you get rid of the male instead...kinda sexist to blame the female for all the problems...lol...male has part in it too...besides..the females look better...as qouted from you!

polomax24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2005
Los Angeles
LOL!!!!! But why don't you get rid of the male instead...kinda sexist to blame the female for all the problems...lol...male has part in it too...besides..the females look better...as qouted from you!
The male is a bifa. and the other male is fenest. Both of them is about 9 to 10" TL. Without the males, the females would not survive in my tank. I hope this is a better explanation. LOL

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
That sounds even more sexist. I'm assumin what you are saying is the males defend the smaller females from gettin whipped on? So if they weren't there the females would be open to attack? :p
Still waiting for pictures BTW...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store