Clean up crew for 20 fowlr

Jag586

Piranha
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
st clair shores
in the middle of cycling my 20 gallon long, it has about 30-35 lbs of dead rock (used to be live rock but I bought it dry) I’m going to add a small couple PCs of live live rock to help seed, anyway what is a clean up crew I can add that will not harm if I get a couple soft corals, I plan on two false clowns, and possibly a pistol shrimp/ goby combo. I know bristle stars could work, I heard good and bad about hermit crabs, some snails, would a emerald crab work?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
in the middle of cycling my 20 gallon long, it has about 30-35 lbs of dead rock (used to be live rock but I bought it dry) I’m going to add a small couple PCs of live live rock to help seed, anyway what is a clean up crew I can add that will not harm if I get a couple soft corals, I plan on two false clowns, and possibly a pistol shrimp/ goby combo. I know bristle stars could work, I heard good and bad about hermit crabs, some snails, would a emerald crab work?
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/10-gal-cleanup-crew.245198/#post-3148995

Reactions: Jag586

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
10X hermits and 5X trochus snails would put you in the ball park.
You'll probably just end up with 10x hermits since hermits will hunt kill and wear snails (like something out of a horror movie), which is why you should get one or the other , not and.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store