Clown Knife/Male Jaguar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant427

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I have a 14.5" Clown Knife and a 14" male Jaguar that don't get along well with everybody else in my 400 gallon tank. Let me know if your interested!

knf.jpgbiiigjag.jpg

knf.jpg

biiigjag.jpg

5lilangels

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2011
Airdrie Alberta Canada
i want your knife fish! Hi I'm Will and i live just north of Calgary but travel back and forth between Fort Mac and Airdrie every 6 days. Where is Stettler? Can I meet you somewhere? Ill be travelling south on Sat. I lost my knifefish a while back when i was swapping tanks:( You can text me @ 403-680-2883. text please as long distance call cost me big$$. Thanks!!!

5lilangels

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2011
Airdrie Alberta Canada
OK. Found you on the map. East of Red Deer. I could come this Sat. Couls be there approx. 330-4pmish. You wouldnt happen to have a suitable container would you?? I guess I could get big rubbermaid from Walmart. Either way, could you text me some [pics of your tank? Love the rocks! What else do you have in there!

Grant427

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2011
Alberta, Canada
Hey man! Yah if your in Airdrie your about 1 hour 45 min away from here. I'll let you know about Saturday as my Grandpa just passed away today and haven't heard about funeral arrangements and whatnot yet, but I am off this weekend so hopefully that'll work out, I will try and let you know by tomorrow. I have a Blackberry so unless you have one too it won't let me send pictures, here is the link to my build thread though! I'd just grab a big Rubbermaid container at Walmart, that's what I transported them in.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?443327-First-Tank-Build-400-Gallon

I have Jaguars, Frontosas, a Black Ghost Knife, two Leperanius, an Oscar and a Pleco. They're all small fish now (all under 8") so those big guys were beating them all up! Growing out some Jack Dempseys, Green Terrors and Silver Aro in my 80 gallon.

I just got the Jaguar out of the tank... and wow that was a dooozy! So he's just in a 30 gallon tank for the time being (lots some scales and got a scuff or two in the fight to get him out). The Knife fish is going to be even harder to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store