Cmb fish farms

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
Has anybody heard about this company? Cmb fish farms out of thailand? They have been posting on fb having black diamond rays for like $500 but will only deal through courier service and with western union. Scam?

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
They're posting about shipping Asian aros to the U.S. either they're the dumbest criminals I've seen in a while or they're scammers.

Reactions: predatorkeeper87

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Most definitely a scam.

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
lol these scammers ALWAYS have BD's for 500 bucks...always. They don't change the price or anything...just 500 every time lol.
Well that is about the going rate over in Asia for plain old BD's, maybe even slightly high. It's not uncommon for pups to be 700-800 a pair. The prices seem too good to be true, but you have to remember if it was a legit deal, which its not, you have to pay import fees, freight charges, ect. By the time it's all said and done you will still pay the same price or slightly under than you will pay here in the states.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Well that is about the going rate over in Asia for plain old BD's, maybe even slightly high. It's not uncommon for pups to be 700-800 a pair. The prices seem too good to be true, but you have to remember if it was a legit deal, which its not, you have to pay import fees, freight charges, ect. By the time it's all said and done you will still pay the same price or slightly under than you will pay here in the states.
I just find it hilarious its always 500 lol. the scam could be based out of Michigan and its still 500 haha.

Reactions: Charliea36

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
That's pretty much what I thought. My SO was in contact with them and I was like ummmm pretty sure that's a scam.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store