Cobalt Blue Tarantula

Status
Not open for further replies.

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
1 adult female Cobalt Blue Tarantula (Haplopelma lividum). This is a large asain burrowing spider that won't hesitate to give you a threat display. She is a beautiful blue that is most visable under florescents. She has about a 6" leg span and is quit an impressive tarantula. There is a picture of her in my gallery. $40 takes her and her tank. Local pickup only. I will be traveling this weekend so I might not be able to get on a PC. I will be back on Monday. PM me with any questions. I also have others that will be up for sale in the near future (more feisty ones!).

P.S. this spider WILL bite you if you try to hold it.

MANGCH1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
???
ill give you 40 too!!! squash it!!!

Cyclop3000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
Quebec, Canada
Gah I hate spiders...so with the two 40$ you already have, I add another 50$ is you squash them all...lol

Seriously, what the heck are "Serval" those cats in your gallery? Are those like wild animals??

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
Damn. $40 from mnruxpin, $40 from MANGCH1, and $50 from Cyclop3000! I mean if you guys pay up we might have a dead tarantula on our hands. I haven't ever got $130 bucks for any of my living spiders, even if they were worth it. If you guys want you can come by my place and do yourselfs, but you have to do it bare footed, just to be fair (and for the sake of commedy). You guys. :grinno:

JimmytheCrud- I sent you a PM. I hope you want it alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store