Collecting Bloodwurms: On dirty jobs in a few minutes 8:00C

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
Lesson learned here. Be very careful not to get Imoblized in mudd up in maine. You dont want a bunch of these buggers taking a chunk outve ya.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Glad i watched that, it was awesome. If they want a real dirty job, try selling flooring to contractors. These people will annoy the **** out of you to the point that you have to threaten suicide to get them off your back. LOL Some of my contractors are great, some of them are bloodwurms.

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
I missed the show,I was in my fishroom:D
If theyre the worms I used to use for flounder fishing,nasty things 4 long curved black teeth That is a dirty job :barf:

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Yep, thats the ones. They collect them from a mud field. Filthy job, but one guy said "This job has paid for two of my houses". Sounds like wurm collecting is a lucrative job.

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
Dirty Jobs is a great show!

This one with the worms was really gross. But, like the guy said, they paid for TWO of his houses!

The worms were no where near as gross as the Raw Sewage treatment plant. I gagged just watching that segment!

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
man they have teeeeeeth?!??! what happens if a fish eats them. can't they eat their way through the stomach? I guess the acids kill em

mjryan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2006
Harrison Twp, Mi
i just caught a quick glance while flipping thru channels and saw one of the worms he was holding up... i said "thats ALOT bigger then what i feed".... didnt think they were the same

jcashion

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2005
The Cave
ewurm;604261; said:
Apparently they will burrow into you and eat your soul. Also, those are marine bloodwurms, they die quickly if they are exposed to freshwater.
So if you put them in freshwater and kill them, does your soul go, too, or can you eat them and get it back?:cheers:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store