Collection reduction in |Orlando, FL ONLY. No shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
I cannot get over how many awesome fish you are selling :(

alfon76

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
I forgot to mention that I will be out of town from Thursday the 9th until Tuesday the 14th. Since I can't edit the post, I guess this will work as yet another "bump". If anyone PM's please do not expect a reply until Tuesday night.

Thanks,
Ivan

alfon76

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
I have different species and different prices so if you are close by, let me know as you might be able to walk away with a few lookers.

Ivan

alfon76

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
More news guys. Alberto from Aquatechnics has offered to drive up here and spend a day packing and shipping any fishes from my colection. If you wanted anything listed, that is still for sale, PM me and we will see about coordinating this. This will be one day only and all fishes/sales will go out to the airport that same day. Alberto's fees for his services are separate than what the fishes are worth so you pay him separately as well. Once I know dates and fees I will let each individual that contacts me know.
For now, I am trying to see who wants what, etc.
Keep in mind, and this is important, that live arrival is NOT guaranteed. These are fishes that can't be replaced, I am not a pet shop and Alberto is simply willing to help. If you have received fishes from Alberto, you know his packing skills are like no other, but this is still an "at your own risk" shipping.

I will post an updated availability list in the days to follow so you all know what's left/available.

Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store