COMpatibility

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
i kno that discus are not the toughest, and closer to the weakest fish, but they are cichlids and is it possible to house them with Electric blu demps, because there more relaxed fish, also a few knifefish too(clown n glass) opinion, a few of the stronger discus examples would be openly appreciated..thanks-josh:screwy:

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
AquataHolic420;520648; said:
i kno that discus are not the toughest, and closer to the weakest fish, but they are cichlids and is it possible to house them with Electric blu demps, because there more relaxed fish, also a few knifefish too(clown n glass) opinion, a few of the stronger discus examples would be openly appreciated..thanks-josh:screwy:

electric blue dempsy and clown knife i wouldnt do. glass knife might be fine. good active tankmates are tetras angels etc..... you shouldnt put them with anything aggressive

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
thats the thing, all my fish are newly introduced to this tank, and they are all extremely passive tankmates... no nips on any fins, which is what i went for with this tank setup.. i have a backup tank if anything happened to happen, a 55 gallon.... :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: fish:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store