Congicus Bichir and Arow

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
piranha45 said:
P. congicus are like endis except with bigger flippers right?
congicus grow bigger and are more massively built than endlis and endlis have a more flatter face compared to congos.. congos also usually have thinner and less attractive stripes (although phulltanks has one with great looking stripes :cheers: ) than the endlis :)

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the comps, everybody! :)
P. congicus are like endis except with bigger flippers right?
P45, exactly what Kido said. P. e. congicus is a sub species of P. e. endlicheri. They have been known to reach 3ft. in the wild. See pic of my P. e. endlicheri below, to see the difference.

congicus grow bigger and are more massively built than endlis and endlis have a more flatter face compared to congos.. congos also usually have thinner and less attractive stripes (although phulltanks has one with great looking stripes ) than the endlis
Kido, thank you very much for differing the two... and for your complement, as well! Yes, i really like the wide defined bold banding pattern on my female! I've posted a pic of my male Congicus below (w/ filamentosum). The bands are not as defined as my female's though. :(

nice pixs brudder....sweet..... made me horny for them....
Indee..... very very nice jackl!!!
Neo & aapl76, thanks for the kind words, guys! ;)

Here's pics of my male P. endlicheri congicus (top) and male P. endlicheri endlicheri (bottom) :cheers:

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
Look good the combination. I only got endies as tankmates for my greens.

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
your welcome phulltank :)

you better breed that nice looking female though so more congicus would have those nice stripes :grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store