The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Have you tested your water?
No
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
41-50%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Congo Tetras twitching, not schooling, and running into things. Swimming side ways. Really breaks my heart. One of them is almost see through. 55g with Del, who, so far, is not showing anything. Any ideas?

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Ammonia is at .5. Testing Nitrite and Nitrate. Need to do water change. I can not Perform a wc now, or set up a quarantine tank. I feel like I need to put them out of their misery. What am I supposed to do? My suspection is full fluke. Epsin Salt?

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Found some weird fungus looking things. It is all around the tank. Plz someone help. I don’t see ich. This is happening all around the tank. I fear they will be battered to death by morning.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
They are completely fine, at least 4 of them are. 1 of them is just going in the corner. kno4te kno4te , duanes duanes

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
They are completely fine. Idk what got into them. I fed them brine shrimp maybe 3 hours before as a treat. Could it have anything to do with that?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store