Coolest Corydora?

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Thought I would share some pics of rare corydoras! These are an awesome addition to a micro-predator tank! (Ctenopoma, Leaf fish)

CorydoraLazor.jpg

GreenLazer.JPG

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
dialphantom said:
i dont really like then for sum reason

I never really did either.. Until I saw a school of about 12 rare corydoras schooling in an awesome huge planted tank.. I always appreciated them alot more after that.. and there are a number of tank combos that they would make a nice bottom dwelling addition, and not grow large like clown loaches or catfish ;)

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
micro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is MONSTER FISH KEEPERS. when you get a corydoras cat the size of an RTC we will talk. unless of course you have a MONSTER school of like 30 in a 300 gallon discus tank. that would be ok. haha just givin ya a hard time.

dialphantom

Banned
Jul 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
yeah they are good if u have a small tank in mind or u want a large school i think id be cool to have a dozen or so albinos swimming across the bottom of the tank

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Corys do suprisingly well with monsters, the only things I have had eat them were one tank of rbps and a marbled goby. I like the bandit (C.metae), the panda(C.panda), the skunk(C.aruatus), the pygmy(C.pygmaeus), and the pygmy panda (sp.?). The bandit,and both pygmies form shoals which are very cool to watch as they leapfrog around.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store