Corel Paintshop Pro Questions

shoefreak03

Jack Dempsey
Original poster
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
in my own little world
Seems Lighthouse and Photoshop are pretty popular. anyone know how to use Corel Paintshop?
I'm not too familiar with any of these programs and really a photo editor newbie.
Was wondering if anyone can help explain how to watermark or tag pictures? Also, how do I make everything in the background black. :confused:

Thks in advance.

X_ARTEX32

Feeder Fish
Jun 25, 2006
PA
i use it. natural black backround comes from flash work or playing with aperture. you can also dim the brightness and up contrast in post processing.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
modua;96373; said:
i use it. natural black backround comes from flash work or playing with aperture. you can also dim the brightness and up contrast in post processing.
Bingo. I love PSP. I tried several different versions of photoshop and keep going back to PSP. Here's a how to on water marks.

I'll usually create a raster layer and type what I want for a watermark. After that I select the text with the color wand, delete it (where you should see nothing but the outline and the grey/black squares), and then leave it selected and give it a drop shadow under the effects menu.

I don't water mark stuff very often, but here's what it looks like when I'm done. I like to keep it fairly subtle

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
what magazine is it? lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store