Covid vaccinations stopped and other science updates

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
It's not a quirk of statistics. It is simply that: statistics.

Only a small percentage of people who contract Covid will die, vaccinated or not. Death is not the expected outcome, vaccinated or not. If vaccinated, the odds of death are even smaller. They are not zero. Some people will die, vaccinated or not. The numbers you yourself present indicate that.

You don't appear to be asking why the shots "do not work as expected"; your question seems to be "why are the shots not perfect?" The answer is simple: nothing is perfect.

You say that you "get" the math that explains the relative percentages and numbers. Everything you put forward to explain your position seems to indicate that you do not "get" it, or that you simply choose to ignore it or twist it to suit your narrative.

You have beaten this dead horse to a pulp, under the guise of open discussion. Such fervor must prove that you are correct...or something?

Install seat belts in your boat...wear a life vest while driving your car...get the shot...don't get the shot...I give up. I'm off to discuss polio vaccines as an ingredient of fish food.

Reactions: dogofwar and RD.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
You don't appear to be asking why the shots "do not work as expected"; your question seems to be "why are the shots not perfect?" The answer is simple: nothing is perfect.
Bingo!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
If vaccinated, the odds of death are even smaller. They are not zero. Some people will die, vaccinated or not. The numbers you yourself present indicate that.
Hello; I also get why you two are working this so hard. Best i can recall from the start you have been champions of the official agenda. If someone pointed out how Fauci changed his tune on masks from time to time I seem to recall you backing him up whichever way it went. Same when some of us argued natural immunity ought to count the same as a vaccine shot, I seem to recall you being on the side of everyone must get the jabs.
Probably could add how the goalposts were moved regarding herd immunity by many (mostly Fauci) with there never being enough herd immunity for the "everyone must get the shots" agenda to be stopped. I do not recall for sure.

I also don't believe that these vaccines need to be repeated multiple times a year.
Hello; To me, this is a move in the right direction so credit where it is due. Questioning some of the procedures is supposed to be something we can do. I went along with the early vaccine and took two shots. I will not take any mRNA boosters formulated on the original strain of covid. Not yet decided about the booster formulated for omicron but based on performance of the early mRNA vaccines I have some doubts about it being worth it. Most likely will consider the vaccine made using old more traditional methods.

I questioned the mask mandates because they started to not make sense when information came out about the nature of the virus. Mainly that it is both aerosol and airborne. Fauci tried to save the decent masks for health workers on the front lines which made sense. Problem being he lied for a time about us peons not needing them. Later the false hype about the simple cloth masks continued. I even still see some mask adds today. Most of us simply did not have the good masks.

But yes, i concede the bit about 58% of deaths among the vaccinated is small potatoes compared to other pandemic events. As is stated above some people die with or without the shots, while the greater majority (maybe 98% or more) survive the infection. For a disease with a near 99% survival rate economies were damaged. We are in the early stages of consequences from the lockdowns, shutdowns, mandates and all. Trust in the leaders of our public health system is greatly damaged. On this and other discussion forums folks claiming to be knowledgeable in the medical field went along when they had to have some idea about these edicts not being Kosher. Those of us with questions and/or doubts simply silenced instead of given accurate answers. Some of them had to know natural immunity was good all along.

So yes, you both got me. I posted about a new bit of information which in the scheme of things is not a big deal. 58% of covid deaths among the vaccinated is news but not startling. We have known for over a year now the shots offer questionable protection.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Hello; I also get why you two are working this so hard. Best i can recall from the start you have been champions of the official agenda. If someone pointed out how Fauci changed his tune on masks from time to time I seem to recall you backing him up whichever way it went. Same when some of us argued natural immunity ought to count the same as a vaccine shot, I seem to recall you being on the side of everyone must get the jabs.
Probably could add how the goalposts were moved regarding herd immunity by many (mostly Fauci) with there never being enough herd immunity for the "everyone must get the shots" agenda to be stopped. I do not recall for sure.
You should have started, and stopped, with …… I do not recall for sure.

The closest I ever got to listening to anything Dr. Anthony Fauci had to say, was when Brad Pitt portrayed him on SNL. Lol

From the beginning of this I have done my best to follow the evidence, and as that evidence has evolved, so has my game plan.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store