crazy landlord thread...

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
so I walk into the living room last night and my landlord was spraying mesquito (flying bug) killer right next to my open top 55 with my jd and raphy inside...when I Told him he couldn't do that , he told me he was going to anyway ... after explaining the mistake he AGREED not to spray any more at the time ,, but of course it's already to late for that tank , so I scooped out the fish and put them in other tanks... so off the torn down tank went to the lfs this morning , along with a platy and 3 sd's....... to make room for the jd in another tank..sucks when your stupid roommate is also the landlord:wall:

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Get a top asap, and maybe explain to roomate how dangerous insect, and other house hold sprays can kill aqautic life such as fish.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
he knows now.. the tank is gone.. got 50 bucks from the lfs,,, so he can spray to his hearts content in that room.. he isn't particularly interested in my being able to keep my fish , he kinda doesn't dig them ... it's ok ,I don't dig his 3 dogs and some of his cats bother me too,mostly because the guy leaves it up to me to clean the catboxes ,so they don't overflow

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting arrangement there,and,some of his cats?How many of them does he have?

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
3-4 depending on whether the local stray cat is "visiting".. I even have to buy the litter...he won't ever change it out..his reasoning when I asked about why he doesn't take care of them? that I (lp85253 )at some point in the distant past had downloaded a virus on his computer , so I broke it,,, and this is his "get even"... doesn't really add up to me (the logic...),,I THINK he is really bi -polar..the quicker I can extricate myself from the living arrangement the better off I will be I think

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,I think so to Lee.I like cats and all too but damn!...hope you get out of there soon.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Yeah,I think so to Lee.I like cats and all too but damn!...hope you get out of there soon.
I am still on that sec 8 wait list....thanks for the support ,just fed his dogs for him for his week long vaca... and swept the real dirty patio.. he gets back,, it isn't a week till he picks a fight over me telling him that he can't safely spray the bug spray...did I forget to mention the 3 howling backyard creatures he has....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sounds like his vacay should have been a little longer.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store