Crenicichla sp. 'redfaced lugubris'

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
One state at a time right? I think I have the rarest cichlid collection in Nebraska for sure though...lol....but I'm not famous. Not enough people are online from here to hear about me...:p....geez...i sound cocky...not kewl. For SA cichlids that is....other fish...lol...i'm not so great...the only fish i have that aren't cichlids are my four cory cats and my two siamese algae eaters...aside from that...all cichlids....and all SA...:D

polomax24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2005
Los Angeles
Peanut_Power said:
I checked out his website and he doesn't have pictures there either. Must be a pretty rare cichlid if no one has pictures and the like. I'll definately get pictures up tho!! I'll actually PM u them FIRST...before anywhere, cuz u my man, and 'cha got some killer pikes! Plus ur in Washington! BTW..got ur cobras yet?
Just contact Vin Kutty and he will get back to you. I think he is on a trip collecting pikes somewhere. Too bad, you don't live in Socal. There are some serious pikes collectors here. If you ever stop by in Los Angeles, make sure visit THE AQUARIUM in Culver City. The store has many different types of pikes. If you are nice enough to the owner Daniel, he might even show you his personal collection.

SteveL91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2005
NJ
Peanut_Power said:
I checked out his website and he doesn't have pictures there either.
I got some insight from him on a mailing list about pitting in Crenicichla.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store