Crested Gecko

Koality

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

So my Crested Gecko Krill got this on his nose ever since he shed. I got him2 weeks ago and he’s approximately 2.5 years old. He didn’t have it prior to shedding and I obviously don’t want to pull on it to get it off. I’m not sure if it’s hustapartof his shedding he never got rid of or if it’s something else.

Any help is appreciated.

D6CD7D05-E66E-44A1-B4A0-F0271987544E.jpeg

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Take my statement with a grain of salt as I’ve not had a reptile for quite some time. Be that as it may, it seems to me that it is simple a bit of dead skin that didn’t come off when he shed last.
Also why not ask this on a reptile forum? You’d probably get a precise answer much faster then you would on here with this being a fish forum. Some of our members do have reptiles though so go figure.

Koality

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2018
Take my statement with a grain of salt as I’ve not had a reptile for quite some time. Be that as it may, it seems to me that it is simple a bit of dead skin that didn’t come off when he shed last.
Also why not ask this on a reptile forum? You’d probably get a precise answer much faster then you would on here with this being a fish forum. Some of our members do have reptiles though so go figure.
Yeah I assume it’s the same. I did look for a reptile forum however any I did find were dead. Figured I’d try my luck here since I know it’s an active forum with a sub forum for other animals. ‍♂.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
MFK used to have quite a lively reptile subforum with plenty of members who were bred and kept a wide range of animals....even had a moderator who was heavily into breeding turtles.
Although there does not seem to be nearly as many such members as in the past someone may take notice and chime in with some advice.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's dead skin, try to gently pull it off if it's still there after a couple days

Viridis

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2016
It's dead skin, try to gently pull it off if it's still there after a couple days
^This.^

As long as it's not covering most of his body,and is just a little dot, don't worry too much.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store