Current Stock List 05/26/16

lightsout

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Amazon
Been a week since Ive tried to get in touch with Pedro so he can "make it up to me". Havent heard a word. Messaged him on here and per Nicole suggested id email him at the aquascapeonline customer service email. Nothing. Owell not that suprised.

dat_tiger

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
boston
Been a week since Ive tried to get in touch with Pedro so he can "make it up to me". Havent heard a word. Messaged him on here and per Nicole suggested id email him at the aquascapeonline customer service email. Nothing. Owell not that suprised.
At this point I would just file a dispute with PayPal or your credit card company.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up closing shop within the next couple of yeara they way they do business

Meanie_Jardini

Feeder Fish
Jun 21, 2016
New Jersey
I've never bought online from them because I live very close. That being said, they have a knowledgeable and friendly staff. The tank conditions are always well above average. Everything I've got from them has been healthy. The only mess up was I bought a fish as a $5 managuense and it turned out to be a red tiger motaguense. I'm not complaining lol.

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
I wouldn't take care of you after you slandered me on my own page I pay for on this forum after I went ahead and made the order right...

But hey, that's just me.

Don't do business with them anymore. He burned you, move on.

I reserve the same opinion for everyone bashing Pedro without direct experience.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
sorry, my wife is about to go into labor any day now, so I have been spending more time with here then in the store.
Pm'd you.
Pedro

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store