Datnioid season

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
when is the Dat Pulcher season it looks like my big boy may have to go but i still want a widebar so will get a smaller one.
ive seen non for sale for a while so i guess they are seasonal.
anyone know

PufferXtreme

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2006
UK
all I know is of one place selling them this year a few months back. I think Richie would know quite a bit about it though.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Damn!!

Why does it have to go??

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
i'm pretty sure they're not seasonal. From what i've read in this thread, they're not seasonal just most of them are shipped to parts of asia.

Richie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
London, England
Hi Dixon and George,
From what I have established from suppliers is that they aren't seasonal but they are only sent out sporadically. A singapore suppler has them but won't ship them to the UK. I believe it is because of the bigger market for them in the east and the fact the uk suppliers won't shell out the initial money for them because they think noone will buy them a the higher prices that LFS would change.
The last ones I bought were about 2.5" and were 55 quid each, no one who doesn't know what they are would buy them as they were pitch black in the LFS.

Dixon,
How much, when, etc?

Rich

SunderlandAquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2006
Sunderland
well i am trying to get them dixon but it may take a little time.
the suppliers dont seem to want to get them in but i will keep on at them.
as for sizes i am not sure.

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
well i am trying to get them dixon but it may take a little time.
the suppliers dont seem to want to get them in but i will keep on at them.
as for sizes i am not sure.
thanks dave

Richie said:
Hi Dixon and George,
From what I have established from suppliers is that they aren't seasonal but they are only sent out sporadically. A singapore suppler has them but won't ship them to the UK. I believe it is because of the bigger market for them in the east and the fact the uk suppliers won't shell out the initial money for them because they think noone will buy them a the higher prices that LFS would change.
The last ones I bought were about 2.5" and were 55 quid each, no one who doesn't know what they are would buy them as they were pitch black in the LFS.

Dixon,
How much, when, etc?

Rich
rich i have to offer it back to sharptooth first (part or our agreement).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store