Gold Tier dazzapolypterusweeksii, Monster Fish Keeper's Gold

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
As I never engage in these kinds of activities, I am quite fuzzy on what various levels and categories are, and what the qualifications are. I am not even sure what this nomination is geared towards - Gold Tier VIP or some other Gold Tier, for tank size? if they even exist?

Can this be black and white, zero to light speed, or is there a supposed dynamics or growth in acquiring titles? This can be touchy for many people, which is a huge turn off for my participation. I hate to be a judge.

In any case, Dazza for sure deserves recognition in my opinion. I always look forward and always read with much attention everything he had and has to say.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
As I never engage in these kinds of activities, I am quite fuzzy on what various levels and categories are, and what the qualifications are. I am not even sure what this nomination is geared towards - Gold Tier VIP or some other Gold Tier, for tank size? if they even exist?

Can this be black and white, zero to light speed, or is there a supposed dynamics or growth in acquiring titles? This can be touchy for many people, which is a huge turn off for my participation. I hate to be a judge.

In any case, Dazza for sure deserves recognition in my opinion. I always look forward and always read with much attention everything he had and has to say.
AWARDS FOR LARGE TANKS

MFK's Gold Medal

Award-

1029469-010002290da709c9d86b0f4816eeaad6.jpg.png

Points- 1000

Requirements- A member should have a tank of over 2500 gallons OR a total cumulative aquarium volume of over 5000 gallons.

Citation- For going to the extreme in providing the largest of aquariums possible, this member ensures that their monster fish truly have the capacity to become Monsters. As such, this member is recognized as a Gold Monster Fish Keeper.

Gpdriftwood

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2017

Perfect statement sir.

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Thank you both guys. Thank you Brian, I get it much clearer now. This is the least of the awards Dazza should be assigned. I agree and he has my vote.

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
yes - great tank!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa

You can see it all here, all the awards and their requirements. For things like tank size, you either have it or don't. For contribution and such that is a bit more or the community to decide, there was for example some controversy on my contributor but in the end I got my bronze for a bit of writing. If you feel like someone deserves an award you can refer to the requirements list and post up :D

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Nice one Daz!!!
Well done mate.
About time you posted some updates on that tank!!
All the best.
Jim

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
Daz deserves it for that tank in my view.
I had to build a fish house not much bigger than that size to house my indoor pond and some of my tanks so know he shows real commitment.
Great tank!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Bump

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store