azian_kicker

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2010
Water
Have you tested your water?
No
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
51-60%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every month
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Can someone help me identify what kind of diseases are they? I had multiple fishes passed away one by one for the last couple months. The tank was cycled for months. Water change and salt did not help much. Most of them had some of these symptoms before passing away: very rough skin, loosing scales, some kind of black/pink fungus on different body parts, squollen up belly, popping out eyes, swollen mouth. One of them actually lost his whole upper jaw. I am quite experienced with the fish hobby but mostly with large size tank/filtration and large fishes. Small fishes and small tanks are definitely kinda new area for me.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Looks like fin rot of the body and fins. Increase ur water changes to weekly. Get the water tested to make sure ur numbers are correct. Ur lfs can check it for you for free usually.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store