December 2005 Photo Of The Month Voting - LOAD WARNING 29 PIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

armed2teeth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2005
Ive got your photo of the month right here!!!
My new roommate decided to use the new Ray Tank as a jacuzzi.
As per POTM rules and regulation it's fish related!
And if you don't like this one Ill show you the picture showing his preferred bathing suit!

Me 003.jpg

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
Wow, what a ugly fish you got there armed2teeth; you should keep some rays in that tank!

FunkSkunk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I hate to be the scrooge but...

I was really not impressed with this month's entries. Most were out of focus, some even blurry, none of them had anything striking about them that made them stand out. For example that Red Arrow pic the other month was outstanding, this month the shots are just average! You can tell from the votes being almost equal on many shots! (yes, i know it also has to do with the huge number of photos as well) One or two pics usually stand out in the votes, but not this time
*yeah i know the response, "Well then Mr. Picky, why don't you submit some pics!?!" and my reply is that I will when I finally save some money to get a new digital camera!

I am surprised nobody else has said anything about the pics being lame, I guess people are just too nice..... I'm sure there are other people that feel the same as me.

Let the flaming begin.... :flamed:

pikaya

Feeder Fish
Nov 26, 2005
Denmark
Thats a pretty nice pic as well,- you should try to post it for POM. Anguilla anguilla is not a freshwater eel - it a European eel - it's diadromous.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
nice all around

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store