Bronze Tier DieselHybrid, Notable Contributor (Bronze)

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
For June end of the month voting:

This is in addition to his nomination for Notable Contributor. Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid recently created one of the best scientific threads I have seen in quite some time. He recently had the unfortunate loss of a larger female Potamotrygon ray. He used this sad opportunity to expand the overall knowledge base of the community by performing a journalistic autopsy of his ray, and shared the results with us. The scope and quality of this thread deserves individual recognition in my opinion. Should the community agree and vote to support this, I would be honored to award him a Notable Contributor. :)

The thread in question:

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/stingray-dissection-warning-graphic-images.688444/

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Agreed.

MariaS

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2015
South Africa
I agree... not only his vast knowledge but his willingness to share and always help everyone.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Thank you everyone for the recognition and consideration. It's truly an honor. I'm pleased that such a tragic and emotionally draining loss has been able to benefit others and help enrich our cumulative knowledge base. It's rewarding to have an opportunity to give back to the place that has helped us so much over the years.

Reactions: Chicxulub
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store