Dining Room Pests

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
A lot of character for a 2 fish tank. Fireman's Dream angry masked female and the Bonsai runt of one of the batches I bred. Phoenix and Nugget. Phoenix was paired with my big guy I lost a couple months back Zircon, another Fireman's Dream...unfortunately she never laid for him.

20200624_181609.jpg

zp.PNG

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
A lot of character for a 2 fish tank. Fireman's Dream angry masked female and the Bonsai runt of one of the batches I bred. Phoenix and Nugget. Phoenix was paired with my big guy I lost a couple months back Zircon, another Fireman's Dream...unfortunately she never laid for him.

View attachment 1422969

View attachment 1422970
Beautiful pair, may be try different female.

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
Lol still remember the pic you posted "not nugget" ??
Which one? Seems like a ton of them already and getting too old to keep track....lol

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
That's pretty cool too. I love the male, his offsprings would have been pretty cool.
All the offspring looked way better than the parents. Since these grew up the way they did, when I shop for breeders I go after the lineages more than the individual fish. I'm pretty much give me the ugly but not deformed sibling...lol. I get a better deal but the same traits packed away inside. The video attached is the parents spawning these little monsters. There are other videos on the channel showing progress of the offspring.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
All the offspring looked way better than the parents. Since these grew up the way they did, when I shop for breeders I go after the lineages more than the individual fish. I'm pretty much give me the ugly but not deformed sibling...lol. I get a better deal but the same traits packed away inside. The video attached is the parents spawning these little monsters. There are other videos on the channel showing progress of the offspring.

That's pretty good idea, getting the ugly siblings with same genetics. Above fish are offsprings from this pair?

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
That's pretty good idea, getting the ugly siblings with same genetics. Above fish are offsprings from this pair?
Nugget the Bonsai is on that plate somewhere. The regular body female is a Fireman's Dream along with the big guy in the 2nd pic.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store