Discusguy

Jack1217

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2016
anyone here has experience of buying discus from discusguy.com?
They have really good price but seems a little bit fishy to me so just want to make sure it's not a scam.
Thanks in advance!

Chadster72

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2017
anyone here has experience of buying discus from discusguy.com?
They have really good price but seems a little bit fishy to me so just want to make sure it's not a scam.
Thanks in advance!
All of mine came from there. And the owner will answer your questions with emails personally. Also had no diseases come in at all. All 10 are surviving and gorgeous in a community high current tank.

Jack1217

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chadster72 Chadster72 do you mind posting some of the discus that you got from them?
Thanks alot!

John04

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 26, 2015
I recently stumbled across their site as well. Not much in terms of reviews online.

Chadster72

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2017
I recently stumbled across their site as well. Not much in terms of reviews online.
Owner is cool. He called and helped me pick the babies specifically for my high current community style tank. Haven't lost one, none sick. All coloring up super fast

Chadster72

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2017
And by reading the amount of water changes people have to do compared to me and still have jacked up water levels? That's funny. 55 gallon backup buckets. Really. And current fish are stronger faster prettier and eat better

Chadster72

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2017
Probably. Not a photographer for sure. The photos dont look great in my phone either. Cause I keep reading about people's water levels and kinda feel bad for them. I don't even add chemicals. No diseases. The discus play in the currents all day. And I do alternate the currents.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store