Dither Fishies

Darky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
AUSTRALIA
Weeeell. I have a 3 inch red devil in a 75 gal tank. Thinking about chucking in some tetra's for him to chase around. What other schooling fish could I chuck in his tank to stir him up a bit?

Cheers.

KurseD

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
the rock...671!!!
Darky;1064685; said:
Weeeell. I have a 3 inch red devil in a 75 gal tank. Thinking about chucking in some tetra's for him to chase around. What other schooling fish could I chuck in his tank to stir him up a bit?

Cheers.
lol, sounds more like lunch time. for smaller cichlids i use the small barbs/bigger cics i use tinfoils...they are fast and hardy

Darky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
AUSTRALIA
Maybe I want it to be lunch time :D I might go grab a few tomorrow and see what eventuates.

Darky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
AUSTRALIA
Might chuck a few shrimps in there aswell. Man I love my red devil ;D

DJC776

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2006
Norfolk, UK
Darky;1064685; said:

Cheers.
Exodon Paradoxus!!!

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
I would recommend silver dollars. They're the only dithers that have survived in my tank. Danios died off, tinfoil barbs are a hassle, black skirt tetras died off too quickly, blood fin tetras were eaten too quickly, same goes for neon tetras. Go with a group of about 4-6 silver dollars that are at least half the size of your red devil and you're good to go.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store