DIY dual 40 gallon stand

CichlidAddict

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2006
MN
Here's the stand I just built to hold 2 40 gallon breeders. It's about 6.5 feet tall total with the tanks.
Front:

Angle:

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
It's a thing of beauty. :thumbsup:

Very nice work, and looks functional.

Dr Joe

RedDevilGunter

Feeder Fish
Aug 15, 2018
I know its been several years since you posted this but im very interested in building a similiar stand for a 90 & 75g. Wondering if you have drawn out measurements and or pictures?

Tanks in advance..

Alyssia Swazey

Feeder Fish
May 6, 2020
I am new to this......but I am really interested in building a dual 40g tank and this is the only one I found that I’m in love with. By chance, do you have measurements that you could share with me?

Ron Uni

Feeder Fish
Aug 24, 2021
Here's the stand I just built to hold 2 40 gallon breeders. It's about 6.5 feet tall total with the tanks.
Front:

Angle:
Would it be too much of a hassle to repost your pictures, the links are broken and i would love to see them

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
The OP hasn't been on since 2016 so doubt we will see the original pics.

TwoTankAmin

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2008
New York
All it takes for all one's posted inages to vanish from everywhere you have posted them is to change you picture host. This can happen because the host fails or goes out of the hosting business. I have had this happen. There are two ways to upload pictures. One is to use the link your can get from your picture hosting service. And this is the method which can result in all your posted images vanishing from sites.

The other method is to upload your picture directly to a site which then stores them. Pictures posted this way will not disappear even if your hosting site or even you die. This is done by using the Attach files link you always see underneath the typing box. As long as a site does not close or stop hostong posted pics, users in the future will still see your pics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store