do you have messy oscars?

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
what toys do you give him? I tried a ping pong ball with my oscars and the nip it once and get scared of it lol
Baby keys, plastic hoops and rings, fishing lures with the hooks removed, crayfish in one of those clear disposable salad dressing cups, plastic cat toys, crickets tied up over the water or placed in a clear plastic ball, laser pointer... I experiment with alot of different things. He also likes to steal my algea scrubber, swim off with it, and beat it up as if he just defeated a monster. That usually results in me yelling cuss words at him and him looking very proud of himself.

The baby Os like a glow in the dark ping pong ball that has a little bug drawn on it. They bop that thing all over the tank when the lights go out.

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
Baby keys, plastic hoops and rings, fishing lures with the hooks removed, crayfish in one of those clear disposable salad dressing cups, plastic cat toys, crickets tied up over the water or placed in a clear plastic ball, laser pointer... I experiment with alot of different things. He also likes to steal my algea scrubber, swim off with it, and beat it up as if he just defeated a monster. That usually results in me yelling cuss words at him and him looking very proud of himself.

The baby Os like a glow in the dark ping pong ball that has a little bug drawn on it. They bop that thing all over the tank when the lights go out.
Your such a good oscar mom

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store