don't keep goldfish with corys

pophead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2006
edmonton, AB. Canada
well I didn't keep them together, but I learned the lesson(not as much as the goldfish:( ), but I was at a fish store and they had some fancy goldfish and some corys in the same tank. I've never liked keeping goldfish and tropicals together, but this made me gasp, goldfish try to fit everything into their mouth. when it's a jeuvenile cory, this isn't a good thing.
the cory had it's dorsal fin spine sticking out the top of the goldfishes head. so the goldfish learned his leason, in fact, he'll probably starve to death:irked:.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
pophead;553111; said:
well I didn't keep them together, but I learned the lesson(not as much as the goldfish:( ), but I was at a fish store and they had some fancy goldfish and some corys in the same tank. I've never liked keeping goldfish and tropicals together, but this made me gasp, goldfish try to fit everything into their mouth. when it's a jeuvenile cory, this isn't a good thing.
the cory had it's dorsal fin spine sticking out the top of the goldfishes head. so the goldfish learned his leason, in fact, he'll probably starve to death:irked:.
wait so he's alive with the cory in his mouth?? :WHOA:

get it out man!!!!!

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
woah that sucks theyre prob both dead now. theres tropical fish and coldwater fish. usually for a reason

pophead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2006
edmonton, AB. Canada
yea I'm pretty sure they are both dead now. I would have gotten the cory out, but fish stores look down on customers sticking their hands in tanks...:irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store