Dragon vs Snake

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
he remade the thread, and c/pe'ed my own posts into this. anyway, I still hold the high ground on this argument so I see no reason to respond. My point was the red snakehead is not King of the elongated fish predators, and that has been demonstrated in this thread. Pound for pound, the aimara is apparently the greatest of said predators, having more capable jaws and likely a larger size as well.

flowerfan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
:woot: THIS IS A VERY FUNNY THREAD. IT JUST LIKE ASKING WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT BETWEEN TIGER AND LION.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
:clap

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
duh the tiger would win. hahahaha and those aimara arent to be messed with. just because the Channa is a good sport fish means nothing other than that fact. in a str8 up scrap between the biggest Sh and the biggest aimara it would be NO and i repeat NO contest. body mass has a LOT to do with all of this and the aimara is a hefty beast. not that the sh isnt, but against an aimara. YEAH RIGHT!!!! total domination

Mister-Blister

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2020
the entirety of this thread is cringe, no matter how old it is the lack of knowledge some members display here is hilarious.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store