DRIFTWOOD DECO 4-SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
I have some fake Driftwood 4-Sale.

I picked up these fake Driftwood last week and after re-arranging my tank several times I decided on which peices I'm going to keep.

Plenty of HUGH pieces left. Their is x12 fake pieces and x2 Real pieces.

One of the two real peices however floats so to sink it you may need to attach it to a piece of slate or something. A real nice piece however. It's the biggest piece on the TOP closest to the couch in the center.

Asking $80.00 Would prefer local pick up So.CAL (818) area San Fernando Valley.

I can ship at the buyers expense but it may be a bit high, pretty big pieces.

Below are pix of whats included and what it looks like in my tank. Just so you have an idea of the size of the pieces. The tank is 96x48x30.....

Thanks...

driftwood.JPG

new1.JPG

driftwood2.jpg

driftwood3.jpg

driftwood4.jpg

driftwood5.jpg

MossOnGrass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2005
I am very interested , I sent you a message on another forum I guess you didnt think i was serious , what do you think it all weighs , can you meet me half way im on the right coast ! lolol just kidding on the meeting me half way send me a pm and we`ll converse about it more !

thanks

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
Hello,

I have no idea what the shipping would be at the moment. I'll box them up and get a quote from USPS. Give me a few days. I have to find a big enough box.

I want to try to see if it will sell locally first. If not you have first dibs if I have to ship. I'll let you know though. You might not want to do after you hear the shipping cost :)

Thanks....

BTW - For local So.Cal peeps I'm willing to do a trade ???? pm me what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store