MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

Cichla-Kyle

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2018
Texas
Hmm. never saw the law on reptiles. I actually never found any laws. Where did you find this law, I would like to see if there are any others on reptiles that I did not know of.

Not trying to be rude or argumentative, but why do you think it is a disaster waiting to happen? You keep saying it is one but without any reason. These are all from the same habitat, and all but the house gecko and longtail lizard are from central and south america. Many public zoos also keep turtles and smaller caimans together. The only one I have not seen is the emerald tree boa in with anything else really, I have seen it with a whites tree frog once but I'm not sure how that went over.

Note that I wouldn't be worried about the lizards surviving long, just that they breed and the babies eventually be picked off by the caiman.
I know I'm late to the party, but 90% of the time anywhere in the US, dealing with crocadilians, you need a permit, as they fall under the dangerous animal clause. I wish you the best of luck in your endevours, but housing anything you dont intend to be food at some point for a caiman is not a good idea. The boa will eventually come down for water and game over.

Reactions: Viridis
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store