EcoBio-Stone?

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Somethingfishyinc.net;3548976; said:
Alrighty i'm in the video. & it is my store. Bad info? You better know what your writing or who your writing about before you write.
Where did I say fish grow according to size tank?This is the only part I misinterpreted from Frank saying he will grow to the size of the tank and appologize for that part.;) I never say that with most fishes. Plus The synspilums do not grow up to 24"? What do you know? I guess you are the only guy with any knowledge of fish in the world.:confused:Prove that size because I have never seen it or heard it. 16" but not 2 feet.
I have been in my business for 18 years, in the industry for over 25 year &, hobbyist by blood for over 30 years. Have few hundred tanks plus bred more cichlids then many can count.

As far as the eco bio stone, it is a new product for us as well & were trying it out. Yet one gets the impression from the vid you have tried and tested it.One also gets the impression that it will eliminate the need for water changes and that is just not true. Sorry, but you have lost me there and I bet many others?I would not put it in a display tank because it does not look to appealing. Better placed inside the wetdry filter or in a power filter. There was another product called cell pore which reminds of & does work well & I have it in severeal tanks including a power filer on my Gulper cat in the dining room & the tank does very well. clean & clear. I do a water change once a month. There are many variables to can determine amount & how often water changes are needed? I believe in water changes & its my old school beliefs. Nothing is 100% perfect!
I also use bio chem zorb which I believe in. I try many products first before selling it unless there is a demand for it. I just started selling & using Prime because I was asked by many for it & notice on here being used often, so the odds that many say its good made me bring in some to see.
There is constantly new or improve products coming in the industry & is hard to keep up with all of it being a mom & pop LFS. Every rep tells me they have the best this & that & I need to carry but does not mean I do or will. I did not know until someone else emailed me about the eco block cost! I was shocked. My two main suppliers do not carry it. Since this tv show By Blue Zoo I have not had much time to take a crap because I just opened a second store about 30 plus miles from our main shop so my focus is on it & taking care of the other million things I have to do daily. Right now my 4 year tugging on my arm to watch cartoons with him :) while I have to respond to this!
If you have a question or a comment then email me directly
Somethingfishy@gmail.com or stop in our shop? I will do my best to answer any ? you may have? If I do not know I will find out from someone who does.

Review by David Lass I would trust because he has been in this industry longer then I have & knows his stuff.

David Hale
Owner SomethingFishyinc.net
;)

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Quoted from http://www.onedersave.com/how-it-works.htm
(EcoBio-Block Family Products helps to rapidly oxidize dangerous ammonia first into nitrite and then into safer nitrates.)

This is no different to any other bio media in what it does.:confused:
Making people believe it will eliminate or reduce the need for water changes is false and will only lead to a decline in their water quality due to nitrates, fish hormones, trace chemicals and pollutants, etc.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store