egg's in wiggler stage manguense x convict

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
guppy said:
Are there any other fish in the tank? Corys and plecos can clean out a nest very quickly. What type filter are you using, for most hang ons and canisters wrapping the intake in a piece of pantyhose will work, (it works best if you remove your girlfriend from them BEFORE placing in the tank).
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: yes allready tryed that funny you say that see got pissed cause I grabed a new pare .... I'm running hang on whisper's(30/20) and an internal 15gal(make uknow bought at tag sale ) that I have customised . useing media in them ceramic ring's / filter pad's ,and seachem hyper sorb mixed with reinew 4L as well as two medium size bag's of clam shell's hanging in the aquarium(20gal long) it has worked beutiful so fare . and I will try leaving the light on but for the most part the tank's are in a room of my house were they get a natural light cycle from the sun but I still have light's on the aquarium and hope by doing this it will not stress the fish?? my tsn is in the same tank but is divded (70/30 slit) from the jaguar & convict.... thanx's :thumbsup: managuense 6'' convict 2.5'' tsn 6'' no other fish in tank ..

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
gomezladdam.Sometimes it takes the parents a few tries to get it right[/QUOTE said:
hope they get it right this time?? third time is a charm as the saying goes... lol :grinyes: :thumbsup:

JnASabo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2005
Georgia
Hate to hear you lost them, but good luck trying again.
I'm still interested if it works again.

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
yes I will let you know....., today at the lfs I vist they had a new trade in it was a 9-10.5'' hybrid . the owner had really no clue what it was but I'll tell you I looked as if it was jag x convict it had the face of a convict along with a fading bar pattern placed on a jaguar type build and the spangled zebra like pattern as well a sort of black /grey and purple / gold color.. if this fish is what I think it is these's hybrid's will be a site to see... only wish you could speed up mother nature!!.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store