Eight Young P. Bass for $ 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
Eight young P. bass, 2.5 to 3 inches for only $ 40.

Shipping is extra and only in continental USA..

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
Do you have pics? What kind? How much to 07436NJ?

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
michael said:
Do you have pics? What kind? How much to 07436NJ?
Pics of some of them.

They are Cichla Ocellaris from Florida. They are tank raised from wigglers collected in the backyard pond.

My guess for shipping them to NJ is around $ 50. I don't actually ship them. I will be paying a local cichlid breeder a nominal fee for his efforts and shipping supplies plus actual cost of shipping which I'm told is anywhere from 40-60 depending on the distance. Also, I just paid $ 49 to ship 8 small Angels from Upstate NY to Miami.

Also, I'll let you know by the middle of the week if a local importer/exporter will ship the pair/trio to NJ. I know they have shipped them internationally up to 15 inch but only from their own stock.

YoungPb01032006.JPG

fishrmann2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2006
Wisconsin
When you say they are from Florida, do you mean wild caught? Or from a lfs or farm raised?

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
fishrmann2 said:
When you say they are from Florida, do you mean wild caught? Or from a lfs or farm raised?
I mean I'm in Florida and collected them in a private backyard pond/lake. Wild caught ? I'll let you decide that. Farm raised? maybe. I've referred to my fish tanks as a mini-fishfarm. They are definitely not from LFS.

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
greenterror said:
$40 a piece or for all of them. also how much shipping to ia
$ 40 for all of them. That's $5 each.

It will probably cost you a total of $ 100 to receive them in Iowa. That averages out to $ 12.50 per fish. I've seen them being offered at a couple of web-sites for much more and shipping is also extra.

If you prefer buying them from LFS I can pm the address of LFS on South dixie highway in South Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store