Electric Eel

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
SimonL said:
I've got a broom stick, plastic tongs, rubber gloves for working in the tank, plus I put a grounding probe into the nearby wall socket. I've only ever been shocked by my old 12" electric cat and a variety of fish tank equipment incidents.
SIMON

Why don't you clear out your 6,000 gallon shark tank at the store you manage and put him in there. I'm sure BIG AL :WHOA: won't notice. :thumbsup:

kentobizmol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
san jose, CA
arapaimag said:
SIMON

Why don't you clear out your 6,000 gallon shark tank at the store you manage and put him in there. I'm sure BIG AL :WHOA: won't notice. :thumbsup:

god one arapaimaG!HAHA

yah; that guy has a small tank, it'll probably shock it self to death dA next time it gives out a spark!
they get big, REAL BIG!

BUT DON'T DUMP THEM IN YOUR LOCAL CREEK!!!!!!
PLEASE!!

SimonL

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Hey arapaimag, I recently signed up as well. How big is the tank you've got the small EE in? I'm gonna boot the tegu out of the 125, fill it half way, and put in a bunch of bamboo and mangrove roots.

Nah, the shark tank is gonna be crowded enough, we're moving the Mississauga sharks in for a few weeks while they redo their tank. Besides I want to out my Alli gar in there.

Ivan's onboard to help with the fish moving, I was thinking a Sat. after work (next week?).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store