Enthusiastic newbie

Megatron420

Feeder Fish
Aug 23, 2017
I can't really tell you what kind of improvements that you can make and I cannot actually tell you what I like about the site beings that I am a newbie. What I do know is that it seems diverse and packed full of information. As I learn to navigate the site I'm sure that I will have some opinions to share as that is in my character. If there is a way to correspond through the phone instead of through email with an official about the navigation of the site and questions that I may have I would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I can't really tell you what kind of improvements that you can make and I cannot actually tell you what I like about the site beings that I am a newbie. What I do know is that it seems diverse and packed full of information. As I learn to navigate the site I'm sure that I will have some opinions to share as that is in my character. If there is a way to correspond through the phone instead of through email with an official about the navigation of the site and questions that I may have I would greatly appreciate it.
Welcome aboard:)

Make 5 post and you should able to utilize your phone most of us use them.

Megatron420

Feeder Fish
Aug 23, 2017
Intra-Specific Hybridization- also called
Cross Breed- These two terms mean the same thing.
Is the cross between two distinct bloodlines, variants, or geographical location within the same species/sub-species. These specimen sometime will have different name variants, different variants of color, and may even be collected from different geographical populations. But at the end of the day they are the same specimen and the term Son of Outrageous Conduct does not apply. Actually these specimen

have a very diverse and healthy genealogy. This form of pairing should be practice by more breeders but we get hung up on the words intra-specific Hybridization. Some of us are ignorant to the facts because of one underlining word hybrid.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store