Erythrinus erythrinus

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
channarox;1716276; said:
if i were you,i'd keep at least 3 togather.
with only two,one could become dominant and kill the other.
with more ery ery,the aggression will be shared.
true! when i had all three goldies together they hardly ever fought, just a lil' chasing here and there. now that my big boy is sick and in a hospital tank the bigger of the remaining two goldies chases and beats the smaller one ever chance he gets.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
ironmunki;1724381; said:
true! when i had all three goldies together they hardly ever fought, just a lil' chasing here and there. now that my big boy is sick and in a hospital tank the bigger of the remaining two goldies chases and beats the smaller one ever chance he gets.
:nilly:
i told ya before.

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
I know it's hit or miss but what fish has anyone had success in keeping with a erythrinus? I'm thinking about keeping one with some bichirs, I would just ensure the bichirs were larger than the wolf. I'd also ensure adequate tank space was present which I would think would minimize aggression.

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
Mudfrog;1726267; said:
I know it's hit or miss but what fish has anyone had success in keeping with a erythrinus? I'm thinking about keeping one with some bichirs, I would just ensure the bichirs were larger than the wolf. I'd also ensure adequate tank space was present which I would think would minimize aggression.
you shouldn't have a problem with the ery ery and bichirs.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
try searching red wolf fish or red hi fin wolf or
erythrinus erythrinus.

red wolf have no problems with tankmates except fish that look like themselves.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store