RIP "Honored Members", Posthumous award (see post)

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Hi, does anyone know as why they're not active anymore? Pardon my curiousity. I've been a long time lurker of the forums and by that meaning i did not register at all, i just search in google and add MFK tag in it. And everytime i do it google always shows beblondie's post. Its weird to say this but i miss her inputs regarding bichirs :(
I believe beblondie has passed away.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think it would be a fitting honor to our past mambers and recognize their great contributions to the MFK. I propose that in addition to always showing them online we award them the Esteemed Contributor (Gold) award and perhaps Rob can design a Wreath to go along with it to denote their status as Posthumous recipients. I would also like to see them in a sticky at the top of the page so they are always visable.

I nominate, Guppy, Beblondy, Greenaveli and R1_Ridah for this this honor.
I agree entirely with this.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think it would be a fitting honor to our past mambers and recognize their great contributions to the MFK. I propose that in addition to always showing them online we award them the Esteemed Contributor (Gold) award and perhaps Rob can design a Wreath to go along with it to denote their status as Posthumous recipients. I would also like to see them in a sticky at the top of the page so they are always visable.

I nominate, Guppy, Beblondy, Greenaveli and R1_Ridah for this this honor.
I agree entirely with this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store