Eternal MFK?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
........and post 2018!!! Lol. You're a mod, I bet with your privileges you've sneakily deleted a few of your more cringeworthy efforts!:grinyes:
No such thing, they are all still up to remind me of my weird humble beginnings :D

Fishhead is coming around nicely. Good part of our market cleanliness is thanks to him.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Personally I love seeing change and one of the things that saddens me is that I won’t be alive forever to see all of the changes that will take place in this hobby that we all share.

Man Lepisosteus Lepisosteus there are some posts of mine that if I come across them I will skip them entirely due to the cringe that I feel now.

Aww come on, that's a bit unfair. We all know what a HUGE pratt he was when he first joined, but he's improved immeasurably, he's just a LITTLE pratt now!:ROFL:
Thank you comrade, I seek to be a better member than I was before and to help mfk now instead of being a parasite to it like I was. I am lucky that the members here who saw me at my worse ar

Yeah, just think...at his current rate...in 2000 years he will have over ten million posts!!!

The horror...the horror...:WHOA:
Actually if I continue my rate of 2,000 posts a year then in 2,000 posts I would have just over 4,000,000 posts. In order to get 10,000,000 posts in 2,000 years I’ll have to bump my annual post count to 5,000 so expect to see me start posting in every thread everywhere. You won’t be able to look at a thread without seeing me :naughty:

Fishhead is coming around nicely. Good part of our market cleanliness is thanks to him.
So I’m basically the maid of the marketplace eh? That must be why y’all keep me around.

In all seriousness I spend a fair bit of time in the marketplace and even though I never buy anything I still like to do my pet to help notify mods when I see a thread that needs to be changed. That also applies to threads that need to be moved in general.

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Every forum needs a fishhead0103666 fishhead0103666 . I'm also a member on a cycling forum and believe it or not a wine making forum too, though I haven't logged into my wine making forum in a while because it's as dull as dishwater. That forum is definitely in need of a fishhead in his wild and wacky early days mode.

In fact his knowledge of wine making would probably be on a par with his fishkeeping knowledge.....none existent!!! :ROFL:

Only joking pal, you know I love you really❤

Reactions: fishhead0103666

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Every forum needs a fishhead0103666 fishhead0103666 . I'm also a member on a cycling forum and believe it or not a wine making forum too, though I haven't logged into my wine making forum in a while because it's as dull as dishwater. That forum is definitely in need of a fishhead in his wild and wacky early days mode.

In fact his knowledge of wine making would probably be on a par with his fishkeeping knowledge.....none existent!!! :ROFL:

Only joking pal, you know I love you really❤
Thank you my friend, I certainly was crazy in the beginning of my stay here, talking about sandwiches, acting like a crackhead and asking how long I should stay up for, other things.... but the good and the bad things make up me and my experience here and I wouldn’t change any of it even if I had the powers to delete those posts. I do strive to be more mature than I was in the beginning but I will still keep a bit of my wacky antics only they will be much more uncommon to make an appearance.

Wine forum eh? I’ll make some toilet wine, throw a snickers bar in there, then post it while mentioning how my uncle jerry rushed into the bathroom right before taking the picture.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Thank you my friend, I certainly was crazy in the beginning of my stay here, talking about sandwiches, acting like a crackhead and asking how long I should stay up for, other things.... but the good and the bad things make up me and my experience here and I wouldn’t change any of it even if I had the powers to delete those posts. I do strive to be more mature than I was in the beginning but I will still keep a bit of my wacky antics only they will be much more uncommon to make an appearance.

Wine forum eh? I’ll make some toilet wine, throw a snickers bar in there, then post it while mentioning how my uncle jerry rushed into the bathroom right before taking the picture.
I actually logged onto my computer just so I could use the "shocked" emoji for this post. The emojis wont work on my ipad for some reason.
Good to see theres still a bit of the old fishhead0103666 fishhead0103666 lurking in the shadows.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Hey Chicxulub Chicxulub could you look into this
The emojis wont work on my ipad for some reason.
for Ogertron3000?

Yep, still a little bit of the original fishhead lurking that the “mature” fishhead keeps hidden away. I do hope my joke came across well and as intended though.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Actually if I continue my rate of 2,000 posts a year then in 2,000 posts I would have just over 4,000,000 posts. In order to get 10,000,000 posts in 2,000 years I’ll have to bump my annual post count to 5,000 so expect to see me start posting in every thread everywhere. You won’t be able to look at a thread without seeing me :naughty:
My bad; I had indeed rounded you up to 5000 posts, but for some reason I thought it was done in only a single year. I see now that you have actually required two whole years to amass that total. A mere 2500 per year? Pretty dang lazy...:)

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
Hello I think I may survive in future dates me being the youngest one out of all of you guys lol but seriously most probably MFK will maybe only be a scientific community with everybody being a scientist or biologist of some kind who knows ?‍♂

Last edited:

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
There are not many scientists here by proportion, they usually hang out in the scientific journals. I don't know, I have not seen many animal biologists here.

Reactions: MatteoTheEnder22
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store