Ever get people PMing you about buying illegal fish?

Kenta

Gambusia
MFK Member
Any other vendors get people PMing you about buying fish they know is illegal in their state?

I'm regularily PMd and called from people in the states wanting me to ship fish to them, they all play dumb when i say asian aro are illegal in the states, but i know they know.

How do you deal with it? Im asking because this last guy really got on my nerves, he claims to be a customs officer and wanted me to send him an RTG, what a douche

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Agree^^ This is not my area admittedly. But IMO I would ignore and only deal with them if they won't leave you alone. Nothing wrong with that.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
People PM me all the time, I just delete the pm's....lol

sbrodacz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2009
Illinois
All the time. How about asking if you could ship to an illegal state and then when you say know they try to convince you?

TheFishJunky

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2008
Jersey
It is the internet after all. The one saying he's a customs agent,may very well be,and he now made himself known to you. Should he convince you and you bite the bait-its no longer entraptment. Its a solid bust and you go down.
With that being said, he can also entice you with out making his job known and be a game warden,cop,customs agent etc trying to "catch" you. Best bet is as others said, just tell them its illegal and then ignore them after.Its just not worth it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store