every fish must go in my sig minus the florida jags bichirs and channa All offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD

this polleni and the other one are both bigger now. they cant be together the big one beats the little one down
or it use to anyways. they are identical almost

the little dovi

the oddball fh i dont no the type. hes totaly streessed in this pic tho

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
one of the jags im willing to get rid of its the alpha male fry from my florida jags first batch

mrsrobertson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Rhode Island
WckedMidas said:
make me some reasonable offers.
MY ex old lady as of yesterday busted my 150
Long story short she started hitting me i called cops she had a scratch on her face so they locked me up
Everything must go
Make a offer i will work with ya
Been there done that with the ex. I spent overnight becuz he was drunk and fell off the porch after he hit me but he had more damage than I did so they took me. I wish I had the tanks to help. If I did I would just house them until you got on your feet. Good luck.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
thanks it totaly sucks the **** im going threw it realy does. My cellphone was on her phone acount so she took that also so the few fish people i no i now dont have the phone numbers to
i may be able to relocate a couple but i doubt it.
P45 didnt want my uro so if anyone is intrested in my florida uro let me no its a stunning fish for a uro

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
damn right its a stunning fish for a uro... uro this good hasn't been spotted outside the everglades, ever

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
redtailfool said:
Sorry to hear WM. Hope everything works out.
thanks for the coments everyone. Its breaking my hart i have to sell off all the fish realy it is. Im just hopeing i will be able to fix the tank. I just no it gonna cost a freking mint for a sheet of glass that thick

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
i doen been locked up and got out they let me out like 2:45 this afternoon sleeping on cement floor in central intake and booking in baltimore city sucks balls aint my first time probly wont be my last time
bad boy for life
lmfao

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
WckedMidas said:
i doen been locked up and got out they let me out like 2:45 this afternoon sleeping on cement floor in central intake and booking in baltimore city sucks balls aint my first time probly wont be my last time
bad boy for life
lmfao

fo sho WM!!

Not the best way to go but more power nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store