Exceptional t-bars

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Between 6-10 weeks ago I was gifted the opportunity to temporarily raise a batch of angelfish fry and t-bar fry. A friend was buying a house and preparing to move and he trusted me to assist him with raise some of his fry.

He originally gave me approximately 50 angels and 20ish t bars. All were fairly small, angels were just getting their angel fin and the bars were just off their yolk sacs.

i f’ed royally and ended up losing about 40ieh angels. I think they were too small and I put them in a tank that may have had too much water movement, they may have starved and used too much energy to find food.

the t bars have done exceptionally well. I also have grown to really love the t bars. They are very inquisitive and are always paying attention to what I am doing outside the tank. If anyone is looking for a small cichlid with big personality then these guys are it! They hit their food hard and I love listening to them eat.
Highly recommend these fish ?
3DB9D694-E04B-4373-A240-651CAA41941E.jpeg

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
I have those and cutteri and always go back and forth which is my favorite between them. I’m worried my sajica/t bar fry got eaten this year along with my rainbow fry.
Yea very personable fish!

sorry to hear about your tbars

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store