expensive cats?

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Wow! I just stumbled upon this thread, clicked it thinking it would be about expensive catfish! I must admit I am a little shocked at what I am reading. Am I to infer that people are actually paying real folding money for four-legged mammalian cats? Cats???

Reader's Digest Condensed version of the above: it's a cat.

Yeah...I'm a dog person...so sue me! :)
LOL I love dogs too. I have had both growing up together. Just the current job that wont be fair to the dog. Last family dog died of old age in 2018. (newfie/lab cross 110lb boy) and im in my own place alone now.

This current bengal is so dog-like she will run into the bathroom pee in the bathtub the same time im peeing and dash right out. Reminds me of a dog peeing on top of another dogs pee spot on a tree before I grab her to correct her SMH ?

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Lol, I was just kidding around. I love both dogs and cats, although if I had to choose I would go with dogs. Sadly, I do have to choose, as my current dog is wonderful but is a rescue animal with some of the baggage that often comes with that. He is very intolerant of other dogs or other pets in general, but he had a rough life for several years before we adopted him so I can forgive him his little quirks. If I ever begin to forget that, all it takes is to look at him and see the scar over his eye, which the vet thinks is a healed cigarette burn.

Many years ago, when I lived in a condo in Toronto, I kept a cat because it simply wasn't an environment well-suited to a dog. I salute and applaud you for realizing that it isn't fair to have a dog...no matter how much you may want one...if you can't provide it with the space and exercise that it should have.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
sorry, double post

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Lol forgot to post my bengals photo: just from today im trying to sweep the floor and shes pissed off that Im moving things around and was staring down her rival the other cat hence her tail/fur being little but puffed up

2B4747E7-41BD-40D0-8C54-585BA48945B6.png

Reactions: Deadeye

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Same side see how much fur has changed its color within 30 minutes 15 feet apart same light conditions just shade

A1188900-7236-4555-B141-60FDBC6CE548.jpeg

Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store