Fahaka did something odd today...any clues

Morticia

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2016
Did I catch him sleeping? The first video and the second and third were taken a few minuets apart.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
If tank lights just turned on its possible, mine used to be in a sleep like state before lights on, then would take a min or two to kind of wake up...

Morticia

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2016
I had just turned the lights on I figured I caught a rare galance of him sleeping. He’s still so small I’m starting to wonder if he really is a Fahaka.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
There was one member here who had one that refused to grow passed 4" i think???

It was placed in a 120G at a small size but for some reason never grew too big, i wonder if that puffer is still owned by the same person or if he sold it???

Morticia

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2016
I’ve had Majora for a little over a year. He’s never been in anything smaller than a 55 except for his med tank when I first got him to treat him for parasites and some gill swelling. But his med tank was a 20 and he was less than inch long at the time so I sincerely doubt that stunted him. He grew to about 4in his 55 I moved him to a 75 and he halted at about 6in. He turned a year old in November.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I’ve had Majora for a little over a year. He’s never been in anything smaller than a 55 except for his med tank when I first got him to treat him for parasites and some gill swelling. But his med tank was a 20 and he was less than inch long at the time so I sincerely doubt that stunted him. He grew to about 4in his 55 I moved him to a 75 and he halted at about 6in. He turned a year old in November.
Odd maybe he's a dink/stunter

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
True, without knowing how long they wede kept in the stores tank, that may or may not have had an impact on growth rate???

Morticia

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2016
True, without knowing how long they wede kept in the stores tank, that may or may not have had an impact on growth rate???
I ordered him and was waiting at the store when his delivery showed up. I feed him well mostly live stuff. I don’t know maybe one day he’ll surprise me. Every time he’s grown it’s been in a rapid spurt instead of over time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store