Ventura CA
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Hey everyone I’m taking a break from the hobby. I’m going to be taking down my tank and need to sell the livestock. I have a Fahaka puffer around 9” maybe 10”, he could be bigger I haven’t measured him. He’s a big boy and eats every night. I feed him shrimp and mussels, along with clams too. He’s been growing great and loves with about 8 rainbow fish and 20 or so tiger barbs. The either fish I found keeps him more active. When it was just him he was lazy. Now he swims and greets us every day. I love him but it’s time for me to take a break. I’m asking $300 for the puffer, and if you take all fish I can sell them all for $400. I feel like that’s a fair deal for healthy fish. I can give you a ton of cycled media too so it doesn’t get wasted. All coming from a 180 gallon aquarium. I will have pics up tonight I haven’t taken any lately. Pics in right now are older. Even then he was around 7” IMG_7985.jpegor so. He is fat and large now. Located in Ventura CA.

View attachment IMG_8030.jpeg

View attachment IMG_7975.jpeg

View attachment IMG_7980.jpeg

View attachment IMG_7973.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: bannedmfk

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
Still up taking offers on this guy. Looking to break down the tank. Need a break from the hobby for a bit. Text me if interested. He’s a healthy eater and growing fast, tons of personality!
805-263-9341

ThatPizzaGuy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Ventura CA
$150 for him this weekend. I need to break down the tank so I can start another project. Pick up in Ventura. This is a steal. Take all fish or just puffer fish 805-263-9341

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store